Where You'll Find Us in September:
- Audrey Davenport and Beth Trask will be attending Social Capital Markets in San Francisco, September 1-3.
- Jason Mathers will be sharing the results of EDF’s survey of fleet managers at the AFLA conference in Phoenix, September 9-11.
- Dave Witzel will be discussing how the Innovation Exchange can help companies at the ASA Sustainability Stakeholder Engagement Conference in New York, September 14-15.
- Dave Witzel, Beth Trask, and Melanie Janin will be at the EDF/Ashoka Green Innovation for Business Unconference in Austin, September 16.
- Hear Fred Krupp speak at the Atlantic Green Intelligence Forum on September 16 in Washington, DC.
- Tom Murray will be attending the Dow Jones Private Equity Analyst Conference in New York, September 16-17.
- Gwen Ruta will speaking at the Greening the Supply Chain Conference on September 17 and at the GEMI Senior Advisory Council meeting on September 23. Gwen will also be a panelist about the future of energy at the Financial Times U.S. Energy Business Conference in New York, September 24.
- Audrey Davenport and Kirk Hourdajian will be at the Leadership for a Better World Conference on September 25.
Look for us at these conferences – and let us know if you’ll be there so we can watch for you as well!
You can always see where we're going to be – and what conferences we're watching – on the Innovation Exchange Calendar.
Also, please join us in congratulating Rachel Beckhardt on her impending nuptials and honeymoon. We’ll be welcoming her back as Rachel Beckhardt Hinchliffe later this month.