Congratulations, you are on your way in your green freight journey. You’ve established a pilot program and are tracking results. To accelerate your performance, here are key areas of focus:
- Define your team members and their responsibilities as part of your green freight initiative
- Scale your successful pilots by deploying the strategies more broadly
- Identify new opportunities to drive results
Tools to Guide Your Green Freight Journey
EDF has created the tools below to help guide you to the next step of your green freight journey.
- The Green Freight Handbook. A practical guide for developing a sustainable freight transportation strategy for business. The comprehensive guide includes a project identification diagnostic, example metrics, emissions formulas, and case examples.
- Smart Moves white paper. An overview of five essential strategies that have proven to drive down freight-related greenhouse gases and reduce freight costs.
- Green freight case studies. These detailed cases provide practical examples of strategies that you can deploy.