Webinar - Building Water Efficiency
Jumpstart your water management program.
DOWNLOAD THE WEBINAR NOW!
AT&T and Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) developed a free suite of tools that U.S. commercial and industrial sector buildings can use to collectively save up to 28 billion gallons of water annually. Buildings with cooling towers typically use 28 percent of their daily water use for cooling, and they have the opportunity to reduce that water demand by 14-40 percent with the Building Water Efficiency toolkit.
Whether you are an organizational leader or a facility manager, this webinar will teach you how to use the toolkit to launch or enhance your water management program. Learn how to:
- Measure and manage water use
- Optimize building cooling
- Build the business case to realize an ROI on water management
- John Schulz, Director – Sustainability Operations, AT&T
- Tim Fleming, Senior Project Manager – Sustainability Operations, AT&T
- Brendan Fitzsimons, Project Manager, EDF
- Bill Harfst, Water Management Consultant, Harfst and Associates, Inc.
If you can answer "yes" to any of these questions, this webinar will help you in your operations:
- Do you have operations in water-stressed areas?
- Do you (or your landlord/facilities service provider) manage buildings as part of your operations?
- Do you want to learn from others’ experience to develop a business case for water efficiency?
- Do you want to contribute to the efficient use of this critical resource?
Click here to download